Saturday, September 02, 2017

We Are Complete

Saturday Stories
September 2, 2017


The most significant event that happened to me in the past week is that, after all is said and done, this is the first time when I can say that my life is finally complete.

I have found what I have always been searching for all my life. If I die right now, this would be the perfect moment. Then again, I've never been afraid of death especially since my own near-death experience in 2010 which I've mentioned to very few people, two of whom have already crossed over; not to mention my encounters with the nonphysical in my dreams, and lately, even when I'm awake. But then again, I could die from sheer happiness right now anyway.

It's funny that I'm saying this without any intention of sharing my private life with the public. I can, however, tell stories about how the universe is constantly responding to my intentions by showing the little signs I've asked for: rainbows, bubbles, butterflies, feathers and repeating numbers. I'm writing this as I'm using one of our software tools at work, and I just got "444." Sweet. 

Here's something little more down-to-earth, but not really. I was on the verge of buying an air conditioner a few days back because the position of the sun seemed to have changed in the sky and our room has become uncomfortable. Then, lo and behold, I just got the news that I now have a new schedule, just like what I've wanted. That means I don't have to buy it since I won't be at home at noon anymore.

That was awesome, seeing all the bits and pieces coming together in perfect timing. It is always breathtaking how the universe moves in harmony with our desires if we are in alignment with it, and the highest frequency is vibrates in love, gratitude and joy.

I have been thinking precisely the same thoughts while I was at the mall the other day. I was feeling so lucky and blessed because, with the ongoing sale and the in-house plan they are offering, I could literally buy anything. That alone is a great revelation for me about how I have come to this point after all that I've been through. I've seen so many things that brought me so much agony, with some too painful to even think about, and yet I survived all the vicissitudes of existence because I believe in something that is bigger than my own understanding.

My sense of gratitude is just boundless, as infinite as the wisdom, the benevolence and the grace of the Source of my being. If the life I'm living now is a song, it go like this:

"God gave you to show me what's real,
there's more to life with just how I feel,
and all that I'm worth is right before my eyes,
and all that I live for, though I didn't know why,
now I do, 'cause God gave me you..."

God Gave Me You
Bryan White


Photo courtesy of Youtube.com

No comments: